Terrus' building operations and maintenance services can be customized for any property, encompassing diverse building types and a variety of equipment. Our building operations staff is well versed in all areas of facility equipment maintenance including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, plumbing, electrical, uninterruptible power systems (UPS) and general building maintenance. Terrus' in-house expertise on all building components and a computer-based preventative maintenance program allows us to optimize building operating systems to minimize down time, improve operational efficiencies and to extend life cycles of building equipment. Our relationships with vendors allows us to leverage pricing opportunities and quickly respond to unplanned events.
Building Services Expertise
- HVAC Systems (Heat pumps, forced air furnaces, variable frequency drives, centrifugal chilled water systems, cooling towers, roof top units (RTU’s)).
- Building Automation Systems (Johnson Controls, Invensys, Siemens, Honeywell).
- Electrical Systems (breakers, switches, outlets, emergency lighting, UPS systems).
- Plumbing (grease traps, sewage ejector systems, minor repairs, backflow testing).
Building Maintenance Services
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance and Repair
- Computer-Based Preventative Maintenance Program
- Lighting Maintenance (Bulb and Ballast Replacement)
- Minor Electrical Work
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Exterior Maintenance and Repair
- Parking Lot Light Maintenance
- Back Flow Testing
- Surveillance Camera Maintenance
- Exhaust Fan Maintenance and Repair
- Certified Pool Operators